April 21, 2017
The information in this article applies to:
How do I view the 360 Panorama I have exported?
The exported 360 Panorama can be viewed on our website or in any application that has been written to display panorama files.
To export a 360 Panorama file
360 Renderings must first be saved to a file on your computer before they can be viewed.
- From the menu click 3D> Create Camera View> Full Camera . Click and drag to place the camera.
*For Home Designer Pro, 3D> Create Perspective View> Full Camera
For best results, position the camera as near as you can to the center of the scene before exporting.
- From the menu, select File> Export> Export 360 Panorama .
Note: You have to have a camera view open for the Export 360 Panorama option to be available.
- Set the Width and Height to determine the size of the picture file, and click OK.
- Give the file a name and save it in a location where you can find it later.
To view a 360 Panorama rendering on our website
- Open up a browser and enter the following URL in the address bar: https://www.homedesignersoftware.com/products/360-viewer/
- Click on the button to Load Your 360° Rendering
- Browse for and select the file that you had created previously using the Export 360 Panorama menu option.