July 16, 2015
The information in this article applies to:
My Library Browser suddenly disappeared - How do I get it back?
The library browser may be placed, or moved to a position outside of the displayed area. Here we will cover the different ways of restoring the Library browser to it's default position.
To restore the Library Browser in Home Designer 2015 and newer
- Select Edit> Preferences from the menu.
For Mac versions select Home Designer> Preferences .
- Under the Reset Options panel, click the Reset Side Windows button.
- Click OK and re-launch Home Designer to verify that the Library Browser position has been reset.
To restore the Library Browser in Home Designer 2014
- Launch Home Designer and start a New Plan .
- Next, select Edit> Preferences .
- Under the Appearance category, select Library Browser and click the Restore Position/Size Defaults button.
- An Information message will display:
"The Library Browser window will be reset to the default size and position when you re-launch the program."Click OK.
- Re-launch Home Designer for this change to take effect.
To restore the library in earlier versions of Home Designer
In Home Designer Architectural 2012 and less advanced programs which did not have Preferences available, simply select the Library menu and click on the option to Restore Position/Size Defaults.