July 20, 2015
The information in this article applies to:
I would like to display moldings in the rooms in my plan. How can I do this?
Crown molding, chair rail and base molding can easily be displayed in any room.
Note: The style of molding profiles initially used depends on which template plan that you selected in the Create New Plan dialog when you first started the plan.
To add moldings to a room
Using the Select Objects tool, click in an empty space in a room to select it, then click the Open Object edit button.
- On the Moldings panel:
- Remove the checkmark next to the Use Room Default box to allow for editing in these fields.
- Use the drop-down menu for the Selected Profile if you want to modify the moldings already applied to the room, then set its Height, Width and From Floor values, if necessary.
- Click Add New to add additional molding profiles,
- Click Replace to select a new molding profile to replace the currently selected profile.
- Click Delete to delete the currently selected profile.
- Click OK to return to plan view.