July 16, 2015
The information in this article applies to:
Labels for objects such as plants, fixtures, furniture, or cabinets display in my floor plan view, and I would like to turn them off. How can I do this?
Turning the display of labels is easy to accomplish in the Display Options dialog.
To turn off object labels
- First, launch Home Designer and Open the plan in which you would like to turn off the display of Labels.
- Select Tools> Display Options from the menu.
- Scroll down to find the layer associated with the objects whose labels you would like to turn off.
- For example, to turn off the display of plant labels, first find the "Plants" layer.
- The next layer in the list is "Plants, Labels" then click in the Disp column to remove the checkmark for this layer.
- Repeat this procedure for any other object labels that you do not want to see in plan view.
- Finally, click OK to close the dialog and apply your changes.