June 29, 2019
The information in this article applies to:
I have a PDF document that I need to import into Home Designer. How do I do this?
PDF files can easily be imported in Home Designer 2015 and newer versions by going to File> Import> Import PDF.
To import a PDF file
- Launch Home Designer and Open the plan in which you'd like to import a PDF file.
- Next, go to File> Import> Import PDF .
Home Designer products can also import images. To learn more, please see the Related Articles
- Browse to the PDF file that you'd like to import into your plan, select it, and choose Open.
- In the Import PDF dialog that appears next, verify the preview looks correct and choose whether to import just the Current Page associated with the PDF file, Select Pages, or All pages into your plan.
- Once done, click OK to import the PDF.